9715 Kincaid Dr Ste 1100
Fishers, IN 46037
This policy covers our treatment of information that we obtain when you visit EasyWater. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of third parties that we do not own or control, such as our partners, dealers or advertisers. In addition we may provide links to other services and on occasion links to other sites that may interest you. All of these sites are owned independently of EasyWater and they have their own privacy and security practices. For your best online experience, we encourage you to review their privacy policies before submitting personal information to them.
Information EasyWater gathers generally falls into two categories: (1) personally identifiable information, which is gathered with your specific knowledge and consent; for instance when you submit a quote request form, make a purchase, subscribe to our electronic newsletters, or register for any portion of our services, you are asked to provide information such as your email address, name, and phone number, and (2) non-personally identifiable information collected through technology, which includes tracking information collected as you navigate the use of EasyWater.
a) Personally Identifiable Information That You Give Us.
- Registration. Registration for EasyWater requires that you supply certain personally identifiable information including, in most cases, a unique email address and demographic information to register. Purchases made through EasyWater require that you supply your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and other billing information.
- Paid Products & Services. To enable the purchase of products from our store, we collect and store billing and credit card information. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete purchase transactions. Examples of this include order fulfillment and credit card payments.
- User Generated Comments and Public Activities (including Comments and Facebook and Twitter sharing). We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on EasyWater. “Public Activities” are any actions you take on EasyWater.com or Twitter and Facebook that are designed to be visible to other users on EasyWater.com, including comments, EasyWater Asks responses, and posting to Facebook or Twitter. Any information you disclose in your Public Activities, including your screen name, any image, or photo, becomes public and may be used by EasyWater for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you chose to engage in Public Activities, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to submit can be read, collected, and used by other readers of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums and EasyWater has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any Public Activities.
- Surveys, Panels, and Market Research. EasyWater may collect personal information from you in connection with voluntary surveys. Unless we notify you at the time of collection, the information you provide in response to optional survey questions may be shared, but only in aggregate, with advertisers and partners.
b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Using Technology.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the computer, mobile telephone, smart phone, or other device you use to access EasyWater.
- Analytics Technologies. We use analytical software and tools to provide us with information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of the users of EasyWater. The non-personally identifiable information is collected to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather aggregate information about our user base as a whole. We do not tie this data to personally identifiable information.
- Log Files and Reading History. We automatically log certain information about your use of EasyWater. This information includes reading history of the pages you view. We may use this information to provide you with customized recommendations based on your reading history. We also use log files in aggregate usage of EasyWater.
a) Services You Request. EasyWater uses personally identifying information you supply to provide you with the service you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to EasyWater email, we may use your email address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you ongoing communications. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products, or services and/or to improve the services we offer by tailoring them to your needs. Each of these emails will include an “Unsubscribe” option at the bottom for you to stop receiving these emails. You may also email us at email@example.com to be removed from our email list.
b) Analysis. We perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analysis of users of EasyWater to improve the customer’s online experience of EasyWater.com.
c) Third Party Service Providers. EasyWater will allow access to our database by third parties that provide services on our behalf, including credit card and billing processing, shipping, email distribution, and analytics management. Our service providers are restricted from using any data in any way other than to provide services for EasyWater, and they may not share or resell our data.
d) Affiliates and Partners. Unless otherwise specified elsewhere on EasyWater, we may share personally identifying information with our affiliates, and with carefully selected partners.
Data for Email Marketing / Newsletters. Each EasyWater email sent out to our subscribers for marketing includes an “update” option for you to update your information and preferences. These emails also include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom for you to be removed from our email marketing list. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our email list.
EasyWater complies fully with the federal CAN SPAM Act of 2003.
b) Newsletters. EasyWater offers several email newsletters. If you no longer with to receive a specific newsletter, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions located at the bottom of each newsletter. You may also email us at email@example.com to be removed from our email list.
c) Promotional Emails. EasyWater may also periodically email you messages about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive messages in the future by following the “unsubscribe” instructions located at the bottom of each email. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our email list.
a) Legal Requirements. We may also provide access to our databases to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal proceedings.
b) Acquisition or Transfer. As our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event that all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by EasyWater, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about EasyWater users may be among the assets.
a) Network Security. We have implemented a variety of commercially standard encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information, including your personal information stored in our computer systems, from unauthorized access. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; thus, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
b) Management Procedures. We also maintain standard physical and electronic procedural safeguards that limit access to your personally identifiable information to our employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who, through the course of standard business activities, need to access your personally identifiable information.
9715 Kincaid Dr Ste 1100
Fishers, IN 46037
EasyWater’s website is intended for and directed to users in the United States. If you are accessing the EasyWater website from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the EasyWater website which is governed by U.S. law, this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
Last Updated data May 24, 2018.