An innovative and natural solution for removing lead, arsenic and other heavy metals from water
LeadShield uses our natural proprietary filtration media to remove lead, arsenic and many other heavy metals in water.
LeadShield Features & Benefits
- Disposable filter media for removal of lead, arsenic, and other heavy metals
- Removes over 98% of lead*
- Uses no chemicals or salt
- Effective removal over a wide pH range
- Removes both forms of Arsenic – AS(III) and AS(V)
- Continues to perform in the presence of silica, phosphate and sulfate
- Efficient filtration media uses less water for backwash
- Programmable control valve automatically regenerates filter media
- 10 year warranty on tank
- 5 year warranty on valve and electronics
- All NSF or WQA approved components
- Min/max pressure: 20-125 psi / Min/max temp: 40-110º F
*Under most conditions when properly operated and maintained. Test water regularly to confirm removal.
Removes or Reduces
- Radioactive Particles
- Arsenic III
- Arsenic IV
- Chromium III
- Chromium VI
How LeadShield Removes Heavy Metals
- In-Service: Untreated water enters the filter. Lead, arsenic and other heavy metals are trapped in the natural media.
- Backwash: Upward flow of water lifts the filter bed, removing trapped contaminants and increasing the life
of the media
- Regeneration: Filter bed is packed down to prepare for the next filtration cycle
Need a quick quote for a project?
LeadShield Literature Downloads
Sales Product Sheet
LeadShield Product Sheet