Finally, an effective and chemical-free solution for treating closed loops.
The EasyWater Series C Closed Loop Treatment System provides a cost-effective, low-maintenance, chemical-free treatment for closed loops. The Series C Closed Loop Treatment System removes dissolved oxygen, filters suspended solids to 3 microns and prevents, as well as, removes insulating deposits.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous side-stream treatment
- Installed where pot feeder is normally installed on the suction and discharge sides of the circulation pumps
- Non-chemical removal of dissolved oxygen
- Filters suspended sediment and ferrous metal down to 3 microns
- Backwashes automatically to drain or uses bag filter for glycol systems
- Sized based on total system gallons and whether there is glycol present in the closed loop
- Prevents new and removes existing scale or iron oxide deposits in closed loop system, which saves energy
- Closed loop hot water
- Closed loop chilled water
- Closed loop glycol
- Closed loop solar and heat pump systems