A responsible and innovative way to significantly reduce bacteria, scale and Legionella risk in cooling towers.
EasyWater’s CTF System (Cooling Tower Filtration System) is a simple but innovative approach to significantly reduce bacteria and scaling in cooling towers as well as the risk of Legionella. Our CTF System utilizes EasyWater’s backwashing SedimentShield filtration, No-Salt Conditioner and BacteriaShield ultra-violet (UV) technology, all on a continual side stream. CTF System is a great fit for all cooling tower applications and can be a key component in water management plans to control bacteria and the risk of Legionella. CTF System is also a great compliment to SmartGuard RO, which is used to treat the makeup water to cooling towers in hard water applications.
Features & Benefits
- EasyWater SedimentShield 1-micron backwashing filtration
- EasyWater No-Salt Conditioner to control scaling and breakdown cell wall of bacteria
- EasyWater Bacteria Shield UV System disinfection to kill bacteria
- Minimizes biocide chemical usage
- Keeps tower water and sump basin clean
- Eliminates the need for centrifugal separators or sump sweepers
- Minimizes Legionella threat
- Keeps bacteria count very low
- Cooling towers
- Closed-circuit fluid coolers
- Evaporative condensers